GEOMAR Hot Lunch Program
LOG-ON FOR FIRST TIME USERS:
- Go to Geomar website, http://geomar.h1.hotlunchonline.net
- Click on “create an account now”
- Create your account by providing required information.
- Click on “student” tab and “create new student.”
- Enter last name and first name. Select school and grade from drop-down menu. Enter only the grade level of your child(ren).
- Click on “submit.”
LOG-ON FOR REGISTERED USERS:
- Use your existing log-on and password,
- Click on “student” tab, then “create new student” using the current grade (everyone will select the “A” section of grade. Geomar will update this information on the first day of school.)
- “Remove” old information from last year.
TO ORDER MEALS (FOR ALL USERS):
- Click on “order” tab.
- Select student (if you have more than one student)
- Using monthly calendar, click on desired date and make lunch selection for that day.
- Review order using “history” tab.
- Any changes may be made by clicking on “change order”.
- When order is correct, proceed to “Checkout” on bottom right hand corner of screen.
- Student lunches cost $4.25 for a small lunch and $4.75 for a large lunch, extra portion $1.75, milk .75, juice .75 and fruit .75
- Now you can either pay with a credit card or log in to your Authorize.net account. Even if you do not have an Authorize.net account, your order will still be processed using the Authorize.net secure payment site.
FORGOTTEN LUNCH POLICY 2016-2017:
- In the event that a student forgets to bring a lunch from home OR if a parent does not place a lunch order online, GEOMAR will provide a lunch consisting of a cheese sandwich, chips, vegetable or fruit of the day and milk.
- Parent’s Authorize.net account will automatically be charged $4.50 OR parents without an account will be billed $4.50.
NO REFUND POLICY 2016-2017:
- There will be no refunds for pre-ordered lunches if a student is out sick, on a field trip, attending a special event, etc. Be sure to check the classroom and/ or school calendar before placing your lunch order. Lunches purchased for weather-related or school closure days will be credit to your account p there will be no make-up day.
Please remember that all ordering is done directly through the lunch vendor, GEOMAR, and not through the school office. You may view menu and order on-line beginning August 1, 2016. Lunch orders must be placed two days prior to the date of lunch service. Be sure to read the on-line newsletter for future ordering information.
GEOMAR is a family owned business that offers our guests a consistent friendly experience. Our menu and excellent delivery service has been providing meals for families, schools, and private events that are delicious and timely. We pride ourselves on serving freshly prepared products, the way you want. We have added new and exciting selections for the 2016-2017 school year. We realize the only way we can maintain our clients is to serve a quality product with quality service. If you need assistance with the online ordering system, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you are billed for a meal, checks should be made payable to
Mr. Marcel Chahda (firstname.lastname@example.org)
47 North Winter Port Circle (832-526-7100)
The Woodlands, Texas 77382